Solidworks is basically a computer-aided design (3D CAD) in addition to being hosted on the test and in many sectors due module systems used in the program carefully and lovingly. So what can be done using solidworks;
* Solidworks 3D drawings can be made using the measured and vector-based.
* Flexible work thanks to the many programs we use on.
* We can get the technical data from the drawings.
* Assembly module can gather together with the work we do individually can work together.
* Impact on our parts, static, etc. You can test the results we can achieve much more.
part assembly in solidworks, a video tutorial from solidworks to its customers and students
- CAD engine
- motor autocad
- computer aided design
- solidworks motor